Current Available Positions
Job Title: Marketing & Content Creator
Location: Acacia Ridge, QLD (13kms from Brisbane city)
Employment: Full-time, Monday-Friday
The Dog Mum brand
Proudly designed and handprinted with a whole lotta' heart in Brisbane, The Dog Mum is Australia's most popular online retailer of ethically-made apparel for the sassy dog mum and dog dad in the 'hood.
The Marketing & Content Creator position is a diverse, dynamic and fun role with a strong focus on all graphic design and marketing activities across The Dog Mum brand. Within your role you will be responsible for executing the marketing plan across various digital platforms (social media, EDM’s, website) and our product ranges.
We are looking for someone with a creative eye who can produce epic digital content from the planning stages (ideation, storyboard, design) right through to the finished product. The role is primarily digitally focussed and will include producing designs for our ever-expanding apparel ranges including fashion tech-packs for our manufacturers.
You will produce all the visual elements that our customers interact with through our website and social media platforms. This includes shooting, editing and collating new video and photographic creatives. You’ll ensure fresh imagery is created to deliver unique & brand-inspiring content on a daily basis.
We are looking for a creative person who has a can-do attitude. You will likely have a marketing and graphic design background, live & breathe creating content, and be keen to learn new skills as required. You will be working in a small team of enthusiastic motherpuppers, joining us to support our huge expansion plans.
The Dog Mum brand values
- Providing a customer experience like no other
- Obsessed with quality
- Honesty and transparency (across every aspect of the business)
- Generosity (especially to those in need)
- Genuine love for humans and their fur babies – we are a community
Skills you need to have
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills (hugely important for this gig)
- Experienced in operating the full Adobe Suite (After Effects, Premiere Pro) & Final Cut for design, photo and video editing
- A passion for design
- Experience creating tech packs for fashion is highly desirable
- Great communication (verbal and non-verbal, especially when it comes to spelling)
- A strong work-ethic (we are all super hard-working motherpuppers around here)
- Ability to think outside the box (we like doing things differently)
The kinds of things you will do (there are heaps more, but here’s a couple)
- Implement all new product releases (from design, to website upload, to promotion)
- Execution of the marketing strategy across all platforms and products
- Shooting and collating new creatives (videos and photos) for the brand’s various digital marketing platforms
- You will be owning the design process and content creation for this exciting and evolving business, so a great work ethic and can-do attitude is a must
- Help grow the brand by implementing new strategies
- Other duties as required by the Directors
55k + Superannuation. Negotiable depending on skill and experience.
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm (AEST) Friday 9th October 2020. In your cover letter please tell us why you would make the perfect addition to our team.