Iron On Patch: Crazy Dog Lady Society
The perfect patch to add to your dog mum denim jacket, hoodie or tee!
Crazy Dog Lady Society patch size: 7.5cm W x 7.5cm H
To apply your iron-on patch is quick and easy:
1. Set your iron on high, no steam
2. Pre-iron your fabric to ensure it is wrinkle free
3. Place your patch on garment, embroidery side up
4. Cover with a tea towel or cloth (do not iron directly onto your patches)
5. Press down firmly with the iron (don't move it too much in case you move the patches) for at least 30 seconds (to melt the adhesive backing on the patch).
6. Iron inside garment, under patch (at least 30 secs)
7. Allow to cool and check that you can't see any glue around the edges - repeat steps 5 & 6 if necessary
8. Rock it baby!
Do not wash on hot or tumble dry as this will remove the adhesive and cause the patch to lift. Some fabrics with texture won't hold the adhesive quite so well over time, so add stitches if you feel the patch is lifting.